Any group who is conducting an Amateur Radio License Class is encouraged to use the SCHEART website as a way to spread the word. Please use the “Contact Us” option (menu bar above) to provide the following details about your training event:
- Dates and Times of the training
- Class location along with any special parking requirements
- How people must register or reserve a seat in the class
- Your preferred contact point for people with questions
- Cost associated with testing along with the exam date, time, and documentation requirements.
Once we receive your information, it will be posted on the SCHEART webpage along with the quarterly SCHEART class information. Our goal is to help anyone wishing to be come a licensed radio operator to find a class that best suits their needs.